Businesses and organizations committed to "Changing lives one meal at a time" are invited to exhibit at Veggie Fest Flint. The event offers a unique opportunity to connect with hundreds of local attendees eager to learn about and experience healthy plant-based living.The festival offers exhibitors and vendors:
- Exposure - Your organization will be exposed to large audience of local consumers.
- Sales Prospects -You may take orders and sell products or services at the event. You may also develop a list of prospects who visit your booth.
- Networking - You can connect with other community-minded local businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Recognition - Your association with a premier healthy living festival will generate recognition and goodwill.
- Concessions Vouchers - Vendors will benefit by accepting vouchers provided to each advance ticket purchaser, which are redeemed at full value at the conclusion of the event.
- Fun - The festival will be the largest and liveliest plant-based event in the Flint area.
To promote quality, diversity and value, a limited number of exhibitors will be accepted in each category. If past event experience is any indication, preferred locations and many product categories will sell out quickly.
Vehicle/Trailer (Concessions), Indoor and Pavilion exhibit/vendor space is available indoors and outdoors under the pavilion. Full registration pricing includes the following fees. Check out current/discounted pricing (right) and by clicking any register link:
- $200 - Vehicle/Trailer 10'x25' Space
- $150/$75 - Standard/NPO 8'x6' Indoor Space
- $100/$50 - Standard/NPO Pavilion 10'x10' Space
Each exhibitor level offers a cost-effective educational, marketing and/or merchandising opportunity, and includes the following at no additional charge:
Optional items include
- space: 10'x10' pavilion, 8'x6' indoors, 10'x25' vehicle/trailer
- 10'x3' uncovered wooden table (pavilion) or 6' uncovered table (indoors)
- 110v electric service (bring extension cord)
- folding chair(s)
- annual MGT membership including website listings and logo display
- parking for one vehicle (behind your exhibit space if in the outdoor pavilion)
- exclusivity for limited categories like chiropractic and home improvement - see registration form for pricing
- preferred/corner location - $100
- additional 10'x10' space - see pricing in table
- goody bag insert: $5+ gift card/discount coupon - free, brochure/flyer - $25
- sponsorship - see sponsor information below
- door prize - donation of $25+ value prize
An exciting option included with exhibitor registration is the opportunity to sponsor the event, an area, a program or a paid service (like water stations, recycling, etc.). Learn about participating in our unmatched event marketing and publicity efforts. Click here for sponsorship opportunity information.
Event Layout & Location Assignment
In order to better accommodate exhibitor numbers and preferences, MGT will be finalizing the festival layout approximately 2 weeks before the event. Exhibit location selection and assignment will begin at that time. Exhibitors selecting the Preferred Location option will be assigned to corner locations, then the remaining exhibitors will be assigned booth locations in registration order.